Back to news
Webhelp to expand in Östersund
April 03, 2019
Back to news
Webhelp Nordic is setting up their second office in Östersund initiating an extensive recruitment process. Our plan is to bring in 150 new colleagues during the spring. – Östersund provides fantastic growth opportunities for us, explains Camilla Lundgren, Nordic Director of Sales at Webhelp Nordic.
Webhelp has very good support from the local business community and the municipalities in the region. The plans for continued expansion have been discussed for some time, and now, Webhelp has found the perfect premises fully adapted to our business at Diös. As a bonus, add an incomparable view of the lake.
Webhelp, a leading expert in customer service and technical support, has already contacted both Östersund municipality and the local employment service office to prepare for the upcoming recruitment.
- We hope to present more details about our investment plans during the spring, and right now we are opening up for job applications, via our website, explains Camilla Lundgren. Webhelp is looking for candidates with upper secondary education, as well as leaders and specialists for the new Östersund office. During the next few weeks, Webhelp will set up “open house” recruitment meetings where attendees can meet our people and ask us questions.
- We usually get questions about everything from collective agreements, development and career opportunities, our culture and values and about what a working day at Webhelp looks like, says Camilla Lundgren. Lundgren is looking very much forward to meeting people in Östersund and the surrounding area, who want to work to make everyday life easier and smoother for our clients’ customers.
- Östersund is a central hub in Sweden, a region with good communication opportunities, a university that drives development forward and a flourishing business community. We look forward to continuing taking part in this, says Camilla Lundgren.
- It is of course a joy when long-term cooperation can provide such good dividends. The fact that we have 150 new jobs here means a lot to both the municipality and the region, comments Anders Wennerberg, Municipal Manager in Östersund.
- It feels great to be able to offer Webhelp new modern premises in central Östersund. The initiative will help more people move to the city and new jobs are created according to our plan and our way of contributing to Östersunds development. We ourselves move to new premises on Prästgatan so there will be busy times in order to have both in place already in mid-May, says Johan Fryksborn, Business Manager, Diös Östersund / Åre.