We are looking for a energetic Office Administrator to ensure the proper support to the staff and smooth running of our office practical issues. Duties will also include several administrative tasks and cooperation with colleagues from all departments. You should be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision, as well as self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Organize phone calls and correspondence such as e-mail, letters, packages;
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary;
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Help with organizing company events.
- Good knowledge of Estonian;
- Good written and spoken English language (at least B2 level);
- Good practical experience with MS Office;
- Experience as an office administrator, assistant or relevant role will be as considered as an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills.
- International environment and valuable experience;
- Stable work, competitive salary and additional health insurance;
- Excellent opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills;
- Positive atmosphere and responsive colleagues.
Work time: Business hours, Monday till Friday; Full time position.
Only candidates fulfilling above requirements will be contacted.