To support our Kiev office´s growth and ensure the quality we are proud of, we are currently looking for a skilled IT System Administrator.
- Education: Technical, IT field (telecommunications, system administration, programming)
- Background: IT intern or at least 6 months of working experience within IT support, Hardware repair, Networking or System administration (30+ workstations)
- Bigger scope of work or greater experience will be considered as an advantage
- Languages: Excellent Ukrainian and Russian, both spoken and written; Average English, both spoken and written
- Technical mindset, end-client orientation
- Team player
- High ethical and moral standards
- Working schedule flexibility, if required by business
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Average knowledge of desktop PC hardware, server hardware, repair and diagnostic tools
- Average Microsoft Office skills
- Beginner knowledge of Active Directory, GPO, DNS and DHCP services
- Beginner knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Beginner knowledge of VOIP
- Beginner knowledge of Linux (Debian, Ubuntu)
- CCENT, CCNA, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+, MTA, MSCA, MSCE, LPIC or ITIL certifications will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent root cause finding and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent self-paced learning skills
- Excellent «googler»
- Excellent remote support skills
- Providing physical/remote IT support to users, both local or global — incident management
- Following individual and IT team’s KPIs
- Training and educating users on usage of systems/applications
- Local infrastructure physical management (Security, Power, Servers, Network Equipment, workstations)
- Local purchasing and procurement
- Hardware/software management and maintenance
- Asset management
- Local security and compliance maintenance
- Continuous improvement and involvement
- Report to CTO / CISO
Outstanding working experience within team of professionals covering multi-country IT processes.
Working with industry-leading hardware and software vendors.
Mentored certification training opportunities in Cisco, Microsoft and ITIL certification.
About Webhelp/Runway: https://runway.webhelp.com
Webhelp/Runway is an International BPO company that has grown significantly with more than 250 partners being served by our global teams which cross more than 25 countries and more than 100 customer experience hubs. With a number of multinational companies as customers and services, the company is about to become a major European player in this business area. We have clients in tourism, technology, IT and finance.
Through evolution and acquisition, today Webhelp is a 40,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We continually seek to provoke delight, create amazement and go the extra mile for the people we work with. Our partners know that Webhelp will always work to achieve more and evolve in the right direction. With that in mind, our people continually strive for the wow factor.
Currently Runway is experiencing strong growth and demand for its services. We have offices in Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain and Ukraine with approximately 1000 employees who work every day on our main objective: to optimize contact between our clients and their customers.
Please send your application form and the CV through the link: