As Team Manager, your main task is to develop the employees to perform according to our goals regarding sales and customer satisfaction. Your main focus will be to support the agents in their daily work and to promote their development within sales and customer service. As a Team Manager you’re responsible for sales within your team and we attach great importance to your ability to coach, inspire, motivate and the ability to work towards set goals In addition, the service also includes employee conversations, follow-up, coaching and business planning.
You need to be able to:
- Lead & manage a team of agents, setting personal targets and goals.
- Ensure the smooth running of the team by assigning tasks by priority according to workload.
- Manage all customer contact lines of the business to meet agreed service levels.
- Daily and weekly client contact
- Carry out regular reviews with agents & making certain that individual quality guidelines and KPI`s are met.
- Recognize training/coaching needs within the team and react in a speedily manner to yield improvements.
You should be:
- Flexible regarding tasks – and able to multi-task
- Fluent in Swedish or Norwegian language
- Quick to learn and Team player
- 1 year of proven experience as a Team Leader/Assistant/Team Manager
- Able to teach and motivate team members on sales related tasks
- Able to coach/mentor team members
- Able to perform in a sale pressured environment.
- Self-motivated with a positive outlook.
Please write a short statement indicating why YOU are right candidate for this position plus an up-to-date CV in English.
Please also attach a little exercise:
- Write a plan for a team building exercise with your team on how to increase motivation and team spirit.
**Only candidates who match these criteria will be invited for interviews.
The proposed start date will be 7nd October 2019