We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager, with fluent level in Norwegian, to work for a leading software provider within the Tourism sector.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for account planning, project management, relationship management, customer loyalty and coordination between Product and Marketing departments.
If you want to be part of an international team in an energetic environment consisting of more than 10 languages and working for the biggest IT companies in the world, this is your chance. You will become part of Webhelp El Pinillo (Formerly Infonordic), which was founded in 2002 and it is based in Torremolinos-Málaga.
- Business development via prospecting, market analysis and partnerships
- Working with the marketing and BDR team to increase market awareness within your target market
- Key account and main contact for responsible clients
- Work with product and CSM to ensure clients are successfully onboarded
- Manage your own book of business and guide potential clients through the entire sales process
- Managing business relationships with assigned accounts and acting as the main point of contact
- Understand each client’s challenges and create a custom plan to resolve their problems
- Educate operators about unique trends in the industry and provide insight on how they can change with the trends
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for each vertical/region and create reliable forecasts
- Schedule and provide engaging online and in-person demos and walkthrough
- Consultation about Tourism trends for Tour Operators and Activities suppliers
- Utilize HubSpot to manage your territory, forecast activity and maintain consistent organization
What we offer:
- Spanish contract with its beneficial goods
- Attractive salary conditions
- Professional challenges and a career opportunity within IT sales
- Free lunch every day
- Health initiatives
- A modern and international working environment
- Colleagues with winning mentality
- Free Spanish lessons
Your skills & experience:
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- At least, one year-experience as Key Account Manager
- Previous experience in B2B Software as a Service
- Experience in B2B telesales, lead generation and market analysis & research
- Proficiency with CRM tools or other sales technologies
- Customer-focused and proactive
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven to perform well under pressure, reach targets and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the Tourism industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus
Are you the right candidate?
We’ll have ongoing interviews. Therefore, if you want to be part of our winning team, send your CV as soon as possible.