Our Malaga office that opened in October 2012, under the name Runway with 25 employees, and now counts more than 300 employees, is searching for a Talent Sourcing Specialist (TSS). Your daily work will be to support our recruiting team and help the HR team in Spain to place qualified candidates. The main responsibility is day-to-day marketing of our HR Department in Spain, and we’re looking for someone who’s passionate about online and experiential marketing, messaging, and data analytics. You’ll thrive in this role if you’re a creative and analytical thinker.
- Build and strengthen Webhelp`s employer brand – Communicate our employee value proposition to candidates and employees through impactful marketing programs across offline and online channels.
- Lead career-related online properties – Maintain and optimize content on Webhelp`s recruitment sites, as well as career channels like LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, contact with EURES etc. You’ll also be responsible for building landing pages for events and monitoring traffic to our online sites, making recommendations for improvement, and communicate efficient with colleagues in other locations.
- Responsible for the “broadcast” of our job opportunities via/on all relevant channels and forums.
- Establish correct candidate level and amount for the recruiting HR teams to meet the defined and foretasted staffing goals across Webhelp within the timelines set.
- Actively build candidate pools gaining time to market when (new) vacancies arise.
- Data analysis to drive decision-making – Monitor and report on site analytics, identify key trends to improve results or influence planning decisions, and measure marketing efforts against overall objectives. You’ll also produce monthly, quarterly and yearly statistical reports
- Work closely with the other TSS`s in other Webhelp countries, to interchange knowledge and draw on each other’s strengths.
Required Education and previous experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR or a similar field.
- Shown work experience as a talent/recruitment marketing specialist (1+ years). Candidates with marketing or advertising experience are also welcomed to apply.
- Creative thinker and dedicated problem solver who can conceptualize innovative and impactful talent marketing ideas.
- Knowledge of recruitment, marketing and employer branding strategies.
- Excellent level of English – as this is our internal language.
- Excellent level of a Scandinavian language
- Familiarity with social networks, resume databases and other job board sites.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or other Human Resource Management software.
- Extraordinary writing skills.
- Experience using software such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar editing software.
- Pay acute attention to detail and have a high bar for quality.
- Energetic, go-getter, positive attitude and a great teammate.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- As a person you will need to work well in a dynamic and challenging environment with a variety of stakeholders, and thrive with the ongoing challenge of finding and executing new out-of-the-box ways to attract the talent and candidates we need.
- Experience from abroad will be an advantage.
Proposed startdate: ASAP (We have ongoing interviews)
Location: Benalmadena, Malaga
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV in English.
For questions regarding this position, please contact HR Malaga on: +34 952 566 609
Once your application is submitted you might receive a recruitment privacy notice by e-mail (please check your spam folder).