Inviting Norwegian and/or Swedish-proficient Customer Support Specialists to join our Team.
Webhelp in cooperation with our partner Bosch-Siemens are currently looking to extend the Team of Customer Support Specialists by adding additional Norwegian and/or Swedish-speakers. Our Customer Support Specialists on behalf of Bosch-Siemens, ensure the deliverance of a best-in-class service experience towards the end-customer.
Workplace: We have convenient offices in both Tallinn
Worktime: 9AM-6PM; Monday to Friday.
What we offer:
- A base salary ranging from €1220 - €1350 gross per month (depending on the language);
- Performance bonuses averaging €150 gross per month;
- Seniority bonus of €45 gross per month for every 6 months employed (up to €270 gross per month after 3 years);
- Expenses subsidy of €60 net per month;
- Extended health insurance;
- International work environment;
- Work-life balance within standard (business) opening hours an no work on weekends;
- Great Team of colleagues and excellent working atmosphere;
- Company and Team events each month of the year.
What we would like in return:
- Excellent Norwegian and/or Swedish language skills, verbal as well as written
- Good command of English (our common Webhelp language)
- Communication and interpersonal skills to match the customer experience challenge
- Absolute positive customer service attitude
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is an advantage, but is not a necessity
Come and join us as part of the Estonian Webhelp Team!
If you think this sounds interesting, please apply English CV and a short cover letter. Please also include where you first saw the vacancy.
Only candidates fulfilling above requirements will be contacted.
Webhelp OÜ, former Runway OÜ, was established in 2003. In May 2018 Runway Group was acquired by Webhelp Groups and as an employer at Webhelp OÜ you will get more than 170 colleagues in Estonia in addition to more than 50.000 other colleagues operating from more than 35 countries and 90 locations worldwide.
Read more about Webhelp group here: https://www.webhelp.com/about-us/